TouchwallCordura TouchWall is a visually appealing, easy-to-use solution for digital presentation, developed in collaboration with a number of Danish museums and cultural institutions.
The product includes both a digital exhibition on the Internet and one or more large touchscreens that can be integrated into existing or new exhibitions.
With TouchWall its possible to manage the content, containing text, audio, video, links and images. Content can be grouped in various themes with different presentations. Example: historical exhibitions, stretched over a time can be represented on an interactive timeline or as details on buildings, streets and alleys disseminated through an interactive map.
A typical Touch Wall solution contains the following:
- Graphic design, developed in accordance with your wishes
- Hardware. TouchWall works aswell on smaller regular touch screens as on large custom made touchscreens. In the latter case, Cordura deliver up to 150 inch touch frames.
- Software for managing the content and modules.
- Timeline and map themes and a possibility of customized themes
- An introductory workshop, where we help you with the embodiment of your ideas for TouchWall
Cordura is currently working on developing more detailed material on our TouchWall solutions. In the meantime, please feel free to contact us for further information or offers.
Examples of cases: